Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 September 2012


Saturday the 15th; I had set my stall out today for me to paint the starboard side gunnels and I had an audience as our friends sat out in the sunshine. I have to say it went well, with the odd comments of “you have missed a bit”, I got it rubbed down and painted along with blacking the rubbing strake and a few patches on the bow. I also got some of the gloss work done in the cockpit although here there is quite a bit more to do.

Sally prepared a fantastic dinner of lamb with lots of veg, so after a shower and shave we sat down to eat, after which we got ready to go out. We had been invited by Graham and Carolann to go round for wine and nibbles on Autumn Years for eight o’clock. Being the last to arrive we sat down and the red wine was flowing, I even had a glass which is not very often for me. Once again we had a good laugh and chat about our escapades and told each other funny story’s, and far too soon the night came to an end and we all left for our own boats and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment